Wednesday 17 June 2015

Another transfer in Las Delicias


June 16, 2015

Hi!

First of all, Happy Father’s Day on Sunday, Dad!! You are an awesome dad and an awesome example for me to follow. Thank you for always wanting the best for me!!

We have had a great week! There were transfers, but Elder Bluth and I get to stay together for another transfer here is Rosario, Las Delicias, which I am so happy about!! We continue to work hard with our area, splits, and helping all the missionaries in our zone.

Yesterday was the official transfer day so Elder Bluth, I, and all the other zone leaders had to go to the “terminal” which is a massive bus station in Rosario. It is like a mini airport, except for buses. It is pretty cool!  It is where all the missionaries meet to change areas. We pretty much direct traffic, buy the bus tickets, and make sure everyone is okay. I actually find it super fun but also super stressful. It is a big responsibility to make sure that everyone gets to their new area safely.

The mission has pretty much been split and unless there is an emergency transfer, we are now in the mission that we will stay in. Pretty much everything above Rosario is now part of the Santa Fe mission. It feels crazy!! There are 40 new missionaries arriving in the next transfer and there are presently about 100 missionaries in each mission. So, there will be lots of new areas opening!

I got to see some of my old companions on transfer day, like Elder Salinas, who just got transferred to Rosario. It was super fun to catch up with him. I also got to see Elder Johnson, who is now a zone leader in Santa Fe. It is always great to see him!!

Hey mom, a member made a cake for me for my birthday! She tried to send you a picture on Facebook but for some reason, couldn’t. Just wanted you to know I was treated well on my birthday. Other than that, it was an ordinary day and I almost forgot it was my birthday. But we did buy some” alfajores” to celebrate, so that was good!!!

Our investigators are progressing. We are working really hard with them!! I don’t have tons of time, so I have to run. You are probably going to kill me mom, but I will do better next week!

I love you!!

Elder Carter

No comments:

Post a Comment