Sunday 22 February 2015

More came!!


February 16, 2015

 

Hey guys!

 

Sounds like you guys had a fun week in Arizona!! Golfing and eating and relaxing! And shopping of course!!

 

This week has been a normal week for me! Unfortunately, we were not able to go out and work on Tuesday and Wednesday. My toe has been really bothering me and the doctor wanted me to stay off my feet for 2 days to give it time to heal. The good news is that now it feels much better and I think it is almost back to normalJ! It  does still looks a little funny, but I think it will be okay.  We listened to a whole bunch of talks on Wednesday, which was fun, but it was great to get back to work on Thursday!!!

 

Church was awesome on Sunday. Our branch presidency changed and we also had 70 people in attendance! It was super cool!! A lot of the people we have been visiting came back to church and it was awesome to see them there!! We still have a lot of work to do, but the ball is rolling down here and we are starting to see great blessings!!

 

We are having the baptism of our young investigator (Lisandro) who lost his mom, this Saturday afternoon. The other family getting baptized, Cristina and her daughters, have postponed until hopefully next week. They were a little discouraged that they will have to wait a little bit longer but they are still excited! Their son, who lives in Spain is already a member and is going to watch it through Skype. The best part is that he doesn’t know that his sisters are being baptized as well. I am so excited for his reaction when he sees his sisters enter the font!! He will be so happy!! I can’t wait!!

 

It’s been very hot here this week. I went on divisions, which was fun! We continue to work with our inactive members and continue to look for people to teach the gospel to. We are working hard and it feels good!!

 

We have a general authority coming to speak to us on Wednesday. I am looking forward to that! Then I think we are going as a zone to a buffet lunch J

 

I love you guys!

 

Elder Carter

No comments:

Post a Comment